Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Driving massive traffic to your website and raking in $$$ thousands by Uma Nair

I am still surprised just many people just do not understand how the whole of the internet works and how to drive traffic to their website.

I would like to unravel the principles governing the internet that will help you understand how to drive traffic and prosper.

And as simple as they are, they pertain to whatever system that you so wish to use.

What I would like to point out is that what matters is not whether you use Web 1.0, web 2.0, web 3.0 or if you be so lucky web 4.0, the manner in which business is done on the internet does not change and will never change once you understand these traffic principles.

If you understand this concept then you will be successful at any buiness that you go into irrespective of the market or how saturated the market is.

It does not matter what niche you in, nor who are your competitors are -none of these factors matter.

What then matters? Simple it is what is called the flow chart of money. And this is the formula

TARGETED TRAFFIC + CONVERSION = SALES AND PROFITS

And as simple as this sounds. This is the KEY to the success of your online business. And this is the way in which you can produce the correct and most profitable way to get the right outcome. And what this means is that if you have the traffic but not the right products nor services for that niche, then you will not get the sales. In the same way, if you get the conversion but not the targeted traffic then there will not to be a revenue either.

And therefore the formula is simple - the right product for right niche through driving laser targeted traffic to your website. And this is why online ventures fail - they either lack traffic or they lack the right conversion. It is simple as that. I am still surprised just many people just do not understand this.

When I present this idea to people interested in driving traffic to their website and getting on the internet bandwagon with more traffic, they ae generally shocked as to its simplicity. I have explained before, this is the KEY to the flow of money chart and is the KEY to success for every internet marketer.

And because of this, Ican predict my yearly revenue and my yearly growth in my business. And can you imagine how useful this can be. This is all due to the simple traffic formula I have shared with you.

I know where my target audience is- are they looking for more ways to increase their traffic; or they looking to despam their computer; or are they looking for material to go online with their banking- get the picture. I then know what products to furnish them with to provide the RIGHT outcome. This guarantees online success and revenue for any successful online business driving traffic to its sites.



Hi My name is Uma Nair and I live here in Sydney Australia. I have been an internet marketer for well over five years and for most parts I have wasted money flitting from program to program. This was until I realised what I lacked was the skills with which to market proficiently on the internet. Ever since that I have been able to market all sorts of programs.

if you too would like to know more about free lead generation log onto http://www.mlmonfire.info.

And for the No 1 cash machine on the internet today that can earn you $400-$1000 daily into your bank account log onto http://www.freeyourjob.info

Article Source: http://www.articlecube.com

No comments: