Sunday, November 4, 2007

How to Make Money Online with Selling Anything

I have done extensive searching for a way to make money online. You know it's tough. First I bought into trying to sell someone else's products, than I bought into making my own website and trying to sell it from that...Finally I decided to write my own ebook and try to sell it.

But the bottom line is, without the marketing material, without the support, it really is a one-man show. So an important way to make money is to have an upline, to have a direct line of communication for people to talk to and ask questions.


It is really frustrating when you join a program and don't understand everything. Who do you contact? Who has a success story? What kind of material did they use for advertising?


So I recommend that you research the group you are thinking of joining and make sure they have a strong support team.


Take UVME it's the next big gaming site. But what's great about it, is they are trying to get people signed up for the prelaunch. So the more people under you...the more money. The great thing, free! And they have a really strong support group. My upline emails me everyday with really encouraging thoughts. I'm not talking about an anonymous email, but one he actually wrote just for me.


Uvme is also great because it's going to be a social network as well. So not only is it a gamers site, it's for social interaction. Plus the more gamers you refer to use it to play games online, the more money you make off them.


So it's win-win. Either you refer people to help you refer more people, or you refer people to play games online. If you already play games, why wouldn't you want to make money off something you are already doing?


Join now while it's free.


So that is my example of a really great affiliate to join. It's free, and it really has a strong support system. It has great marketing materials like videos, ring tones, powerpoint presentations, banners, buttons etc.


Good luck on your journey to make money. But if you remember all the things to look for, it should make it easier for you.

No comments: